AUTHORITY in VIDEO ASTRONOMY
MALLINCAM has introduced something new and exciting to the world of astronomical instruments not previously
released by anyone.
The New MallinCam MICRO Combo. Its a beginners full kit or can be used as a deluxe Video
Included with the kit is a VRC6, a full 6" Ritchey Chretien optical tube enhanced for video ccd work.
Also included is the New MALLINCAM MICRO Video CCD Camera.
tube is F/9, metal made tube, Vixen style dove tail, Two speed 2" with
1.25" adapter focuser, aluminized to 93% reflectivity, mirrors are made
of BK7 optical glass with 1/12 wave performance, all focuser spacer rings (3) to adapt other cameras are included.
The New MallinCam MICRO Combo system will give enough light gathering
power to capture the most obscure object. The optical tube can be used with all other optional MallinCam
Accessories such as our extensive collection of focal reducer, and Barlows we carry.
The New MALLINCAM MICRO SYSTEM incorporate a small video ccd camera capable of 1/100,000 all the way up to 17 seconds
exposure. making this new system versatile with any object to be viewed live on a monitor of your choice (user supplied).
The well balanced optical tube and camera are a perfect match for a Video Finder or a Beginner to get their first Video CCD
experience at a reasonable price
only offered by MALLINCAM, The Authority In Video Astronomy.
The New MALLINCAM MICRO SYSTEM is a complete kit where the user has to supply his or her own motorized mount.
With today's new technology available there are numerous low cost mounts
ideal for this type of setup making it possible to explore the night
sky in color and live.
Included with the MALLINCAM MICRO SYSTEM is a fully baffled optical
system offering the best possible way to obtain high contrast live
images from any sites a user choose to observe from.
The New MallinCam Micro-EX video ccd camera has been custom made too our specifications including several
improvements such as:
- Full heat shield over the main board to keep heat away from the Plastic CCD sensor
to reduce hot pixels
- a 1/3 inch 960H EXview HAD II CCD sensor is included.
- A complete extensive
- 700 TVL Processor. Output through a BNC 75 Ohms output
with the MALLINCAM MICRO KIT Telescope System is a 1.25" adapter
25 feet power / video combo wire,
and 120 ac regulated power supply.
The Rear section of the camera has five push buttons for easy access to the menu.
A RED pilot
light is included to prevent loss of night vision of the user.
Light weight, all Aluminum construction this
camera is ideal for a Video CCD Finder System or
for a beginner to get their first experience into the world
of live video ccd observation.
The camera body is also available for purchase separately.
It is also available with or without
additional accessories such as 1.25" adapter, video/power cable and AC power supply.
- OSD: Allowing to fully control the camera menu
- Sony sensitive EXview HAD II plastic ccd sensor in a 1/3" format can exceed sensitivity up to 40% more than any competitors! ICX672AKA Sensor with micro
960H WDR sensor Technology
- Stacking Mode is standard for up to 85 seconds frame average on the fly.
- 32 Bit DSP Micro Processor.
- Now includes RS 485 ready rear socket camera control.
- High Resolution: Up to 700 lines resolution in B/W
mode and 650 in Color even in low light condition.
- 3D-DNR: Variable Digital Noise Reduction shows less "ghost" phenomenon on moving object with less
noise Produce critical image with less noise under low light condition. In camera image averaging up to 85 seconds when set
to 5 frame stacking (NTSC)
- WDR: Combines two fields which high shutter speed exposure are taking in bright light and low shutter exposure
into one composite image to help see dark parts and bright parts of a image. This feature can extend shutter speed above 17
seconds without saturation. A MallinCam unique system.
- HLI: Electronic coronagraph blocking bright light and leaving dimmer area lit.
- Day and Night: provide clear images in low light condition.
Allow black and white mode and color mode automatically or can be set in either mode manually.
- AGC: AGC circuit automatically adjust the incoming signal
to proper level. Improves performance in low light condition by increasing sensitivity. Extra gain has been made possible
only in the MallinCam MICRO video ccd camera not found on competitors.
- ATW: Auto adjust the white balance or can be adjusted manual.
- BLC: Ability to balance faint object with bright object.
- Full GAMMA selection of 0.3, 0.45, 0.6 and 1.0 range.
- Mirror Function allow image orientation to suite any telescopes.
- Sharpness Control.
- 5.0 ounces! (141 grams)
- And more!
click here to download file MALLINCAM MICRO-EX MENU MANUAL
click here to download MALLINCAM MICRO-EX Software
MALLINCAM MICRO SYSTEM COMBO Including VRC 6 Ritchey-Chretien optical tube, MALLINCAM
MICRO Video CCD Camera complete with AC power supply, 25 feet video/power cable, 1.25" threaded eyepiece adapter:
599.99 US funds
MALLINCAM MICRO-EX VIDEO CCD CAMERA Body only:
99.99 US funds
MALLINCAM MICRO-EX VIDEO CCD CAMERA DELUXE body including 1.25" eyepiece adapter, AC
power supply, 25 feet video/power cable and BNC to RCA adapter:
169.99 US Funds
AVAILABLE NOW for Immediate
Coming Soon, New RS 485 cable assembly
is in production at the moment, 2 Meters Long: 39.99
Soon, New Wired Remote Control & RS 485 is in production, 2 Meters long: 69.99
Image above, RS485 pinout.
Image by Curtis
StarBlast Newtonian 6"
F/5, Focal Reducer,
Single frame grab
SENS: 17 sec.
Livermore California USA